Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
Visit The Website For More Information…
◆The filament is for 3D printing pen used to melt plastic at a high temperature
◆Used to draw 3D objects from the paper to real life
◆Specifications: Diameter 1.75mm
◆Quantity: 10 m / bag * 1 bag
◆Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your attention!
◆1PC 1.75mm Print Filament ABS Modeling Stereoscopic For 3D Drawing Printer Pen (NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag)
- Material: ABS
- Quantity: 10 m / bag * 1 bag
- Specifications: Diameter 1.75mm
- The filament is for 3D printing pen used to melt plastic at a high temperature
- Used to draw 3D objects from the paper to real life
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
PLA is easy toprint, eco-friendly, and biodegradable
With our high quality MAX line filaments “Alfago”right here, you can’t help but stare. Available in bundled in setsof popular and dynamic colors to get you a variety of color options for lessmoney. Round up the family, gather round the printer, and make therainbow!
Diameter(Tolerance): 1.75 mm±0.03 mm
RecommendedPrinting Temp: 195 – 230°C
RecommendedPrinting Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s
HeatedBed:0 ~ 80 °C
1, Whenyou open the material , please use up as soon as possible, or wrapped the restmaterial in packaging bag to keep dry.
2, Whenyou printing, I recommend you set the distance between pedestal and model is0.15mm, guarantee proper adhesive force.
- Gross Weight and Length: 3D printer filament are 1.0KG(not include spool)with about 350 meter. Material: PLA MAX 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Stiffness:Compared with other old filament,this product can be more rigidity.
- Compatibility: The filament suit for MakerBot, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3 ect
- Better Smell: There is not include pungent odor when working
- Dimension: 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
(TRANSPARENT) PLA, (Polylactic Acid), is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing. PLA . is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. PLA is the most environmentally friendly 3D printing material you can find. As 3D printing turns into the next industrial revolution, printing with environmentally friendly materials like PLA will become increasingly important. PLA maintains incredibly strong and holds up very well used in normal household applications.
Our PLA is expertly formulated to give you the perfect filament for beginners and novices alike as well as the more seasoned printers. We recommend that newbies stick to PLA as it is easy to work with. PLA is a beautiful material because it has an excellent strength profile while printing without shrinkage. Additionally, PLA sticks to the bed very well. Our PLA is compatible with nearly all 3D printers , including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot (such as the Replicator and Replicator 2), Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, Solidoodle, Leapfrog, and pretty much every other printer!
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 190-220C
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
- FILAMENT net weight 1kg (unlike other sellers where the net for both filament and spool is 1kg)
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Hot Bed Temperature: 0-50C
- Print Speed 50-110 mm/s
- Move speed 90-150 mm/s
- Diameter consistency
- Great printability
- No bubbles. No contaminants.
- Color consistency (color keep for 1-2 years if the filament is stored in dry and no sunlight place.)
- RoHS compliant
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- 3D Printing Filament Material
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant – Color consistency for 1-2 years if the filament is stored in dry and no sunlight place.
- Highest Dimensional accuracy on Amazon: +/- 0.02mm
- Our PLA is compatible with every FDM 3D printer including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot (such as the Replicator and Replicator 2), Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, Solidoodle and Leapfrog.
- BUY NOW AND ENJOY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Check Out Our Website For Details…