Do You Want the Finished 3D Printing Items with Silk-Feeling Shining?
Mika3D Silk PLA Filament Bundle with Silk Luster Very Well. To Support Your Innovation and Design in Silk Luster 3D Printing World Very Well!
Our 1.75mm High Quality Silk PLA Filament: It Looks Like Jewelry Shinny Parts after you Printing!
Material: Shiny PLA 3D Filament( Polylactic Acid)
Recommended Printing Temperature: 383-446℉（195-230℃）
Recommended Printing Speed:30-60 mm/s; Recommended Heat Bed: 122-140℉(50℃-60℃)
Quantity: 3 Spools in one Package, Each Spool Filament Net Weight is: 0.5kg(1.1lbs), Total 1.5kgs(3.3lbs) in this Package
Most Popular Silk-Feeling Shine Color & Package:Shiny Rose Gold, Shiny Pink Purple, Shiny Pearl White
Each Spool Packed by Vacuumed Sealed Zipper Bag, This Zipper Bag can reseal filament after use
Total 3 Spools Packed by One Big Box
One Premium Quality 3D Print Remove Tool Together With this Package
* Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are confident about our Metal PLA Filament quality, Contact us if you have any problem with the Item, Within 24 hours response, We are always here to serve you!
Click “Add To Cart” above Now, to Create 3D Art and Start Your 3D Printing Now!
1. It’s better to use 0.4mm or larger nozzle with MIKA3D filament
2. Pls pack the Filament in sealed bag or box after each print
3. Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use
- Popular Shiny Color in PLA 3D Filament: Shiny Pearl White, Shiny Rose Red, Shiny Pink Purple, These colors are very suitable to print beautiful 3d printing shiny items
- Print Easily: Melt well and Feed Smoothly, Silk-Like-Feel – Silky shinny surface with silk luster, giving smooth, pearly and unique touch
- Strong Compatibility: 1.75mm Diameter, Universal Compatible with Diverse FDM 3D Printers in Market, Suggest Heat Bed 50-60℃, Suggest 3D Printing Temp:220℃
- Tangle-Free Tips: All of Our Filament are 100% Tangle-Free before Unopened, Pls Insert Free End of Filament into Spool Holes to Avoid Being Tangled for Next Time Use
- Package & Warranty: Contains 3 Spools, Each Spool Contains 0.5kg Filament, Total 1.5kg Filament in One Box. Within 24 hours Response,100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1.1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool;
2.1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm);
3.PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament;
4.Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant;
5.Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 210°C (374°F – 410°F)
6.PLA is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers for 3D printer, making this material more earth-friendly.
- Friendly material pla 3d printer filament violet
- Print Smootly and easy to print
- 1.75mm diameter accuracy +/- 0.03 mm
- Temperature 190°C – 210°C
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Check Out Our Website For Details…
SainSmart TPU filament is renowned for its high strength and flexibility. With the design freedom of 3D
printing, SainSmart filament is the key to bringing your project, whether it be a weekend hobby or prototyping
for a Fortune 500 company, from the sketchpad to reality. Each spool of SainSmart TPU filament comes with0.8 kg/1.76 lb
of material. This filament is drawn out to a diameter of 1.75 mm with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm, making it the
perfect choice for most printers on the market.
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Material: Flexible TPU
Net Weight: 0.8 kg
Shore Hardness: 95 A
Recommended Printer Settings
Print Nozzle: 0.4 – 0.8 mm
Extruder Temperature: 195 – 230°C
Print Bed Temperature: 40 – 60°C
Cooling Fan: On
Printing Tips For Bowden Drive Printers
Print Slower: 15 – 30 m/s
First Layer Settings: 100% Height. 150% Width, 50% Speed
Disable Retraction: Should reduce oozing and stringing
Cooling Fan: On after first layer
Increase Multiplier: 1.1, should increase bonding
Do not over extrude filament when loading. As soon as the filament start protruding from the nozzle, stop. Loading any faster will cause the filament to get caught in extruder gear.
Feed the filament directly to the extruder, and not through the feeder tube. This reduces back tension in the filament as well as drag, ensuring proper feeding.
What’s in The Package
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 0.8kg vacuum sealed w/ desiccant
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament. Including Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect, SainSmart xCreality, WanHao & Qidi, and other RepRap printers.
- With proper settings, TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- Great for a variety of projects, such as shoe insoles, watch bands, phone cases, drone parts and more!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This type of filament is part of a new Gizmo Dorks line of color changing filaments. These color changing filaments will change colors at 31°C (88°F). The filament is one color below 31°C, and when it is heated above 31°C, the filament will change to another color. For this specific filament, it changes from gray to white and vice versa.
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What other colors are available?
PLA comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 29 different options total.
*New fluorescent colors are available. They glow under UV light, commonly known as black light.
- 3mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 – 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…