QIDI TECH 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2 Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new Red-Blue version QIDI TECH X-one2 is the good choice for 3D printing novices and educators.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 145 L X 145 W X 145 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: ONE
Product Weight: 15 Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Printing via SD card
Voltage: 100V ~ 230 V
- Ready-to-work: QIDI TECH Red-Blue version X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and is calibrated for best print set-up before delivery. The SD card has a copy of the user manual, along with videos and test files. The X-One2 is easy to operate, even for a beginner, as it is ready to start printing right out of box.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Top Comprehensive rating in the Amazon 3d printers.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH Red-Blue X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The Red-Blue version X-One2 has a heated aluminum bed with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy bed with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The bed can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.