(1) Mega 2560 R3
(2) 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
Update High Quality Ramp Board by changing MOSFET: old MOSFET IC Model : PDF55N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:55A New MOSFET IC model: HM60N06 Specification£ºVDSS:60V ID:60A HM60N06 current up to 60A£¬More safety
(1) RAMPS 1.4 x 1
(2) Mega 2560 R3 x 1
(3) A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heatsink x 5
(4) LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller x 1
(5) Smart Adapter x 1
(6) Cable x 2
(7) USB Cable x 1
Detailed tutorials including project introduction and source code CAN BE PROVIDED FOR FREE,contact us BY Email to get documents.
1. You just need to connect the computer with Mega 2560 via USB download cable when burning firmware.
2.The chip and circuit may be burnt when the power and motor driver board reversed, so please confirm twice before powering.
3.You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing.If you power Mega 2560, the chip will be burnt easily. So please read the introduction carefully and avoid the board being burnt due to the wrong operation.
- Mega 2560 control board: The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- RAMPS 1.4: RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- LCD 12864 with Controller: This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
- A4988 driver module: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro¡¯s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; please read the A4988 datasheet carefullybefore using this product.
- Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered isasking for trouble.)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
SKR Motherboard Parameters:
Appearance size: 110*85mm
Mounting size: 102*76mm
Microprocessor: ARM cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor driver: support TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, can be independently external motor drive
Driver working mode support: TMC2130SPI, TMC2208UART
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five (each has a reextendable interface), Up to 256 subdivisions
Display: 2.8 “TFT, 3.5” TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
How to Use
The SKR motherboard connects with the computer via the [USB] interface. After the driver is installed, the motherboard can be inserted into the computer to recognize the port for data transmission. Without the driver installed, it is easy for the computer to not recognize the USB port
1. Smoothieware-usb-driver-v1.1 driver installation (Windows systems only) The driver can be obtained from our open-source network
2. After installing the driver, connect the computer and SKR motherboard with USB cable
Note: When using smoothieware open-source firmware, since only Windows system drivers, the SKR board at this time can only be recognized by the Windows system port! ! !
3. If you are using Marlin2.0 firmware, follow the tutorial to install:
If you need more information about this Board please contact us
1pcs SKR V1.3 Board
5P TMC2208 V3.0
1pc USB cable
Any Question about this Board please contact with us
- Using 32-bit main frequency 100MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 main control chip, the performance has been greatly improved
- Reserved extended port SERVOS of PWM signal to support BL Touch
- Support Resume Printing While Power Off,Filament Break Detection,Automatic Shutdown After Printing and other functions
- The SPI working mode of the TMC2130 driver and the UART working mode driven by the TMC2208, which eliminates complex wiring process and can be used by simple unplugging jumper cap
- SKR V1.3 board has CE Certification to adopt 4-Layer PCB with “Gold Finish” process which capability is more stable and better heat dissipation
Visit The Website For More Information…
Made of premium metal material for durable use.
With trigger indicator light, plug and play, convenient in use.
– Material: Metal
– Size: 2x2x1cm
– Constant on mechanical limit switch.
– Small sized, easy to install.
– A great accessory for 3D printer.
3 × Limit Switches
- Compatible with all Creality 3D Printer
- Number of Pins: 3
- 3D Printer Accessories Limit Switch 3Pin N/O N/C control easy to use Micro Switch
- 100% Creality Original
- Package Included: 3 PCS * Limit Switch
Visit The Website For More Information…
►Ramps 1.6 board:
-Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or smaller than 200W.
-Suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor
-Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32
-Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum output current, resulting in higher step rate
-Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
-Thermal shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection
-Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
Mega 2560 R3:
-Operating Voltage: 5V
-Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
-Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
-Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
-Analog Input Pins:16
-DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
-DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
-Flash Memory:256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
►1 x RAMPS 1.6 Board
►1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
►1 x 12864 LCD Display Controller
►1 x LCD Smart Adapter
►5 x DRV8825 Stepper
►We offer the best products and services, if there has any problems, you can tell us anytime. Thank you:))
- ✔️DRV8825 driver board widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines. It is upgrade of A4988, 4-layer PCB for improved heat dissipation and decrease chip resistance. It suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor, And had Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4 ,1/8, 1/16, 1/32.
- ✔️12864 LCD: The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and a 20-character × 4 line LCD display. You can easily connect it to your RAMPS 1.6 board using “smart adapter” included. This panel connect your RAMPS 1.6, you do not need your computer, your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller.
- ✔️This kit includes a complete set of the most common and useful components that can be used by all tech-savvy people out there to build their own printer controller. A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- ✔️Product Warranty: WINSINN are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 60 days money back guarantee and 24 months warranty. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, WINSINN Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- ✔️Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be samller than 200W.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…