◆Do not expose the product to environment that is highly hot, humid or dusty.
◆When the display dims, a new battery should be used.
◆If the battery is reset, the maximum/minimum temperature and humidity are also cleared.
◆For this product, two pieces of AAA alkaline batteries is recommended.(Batteries are not included)
Temperature Measuring Range: 0-50°C / 32-122°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
Humidity Measuring Range: 20-95%RH
Humidity Accuracy: ±5%
Sampling Rate: 15s/time
Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA Batteries(not included)
Item Size: 3.35 * 3.35 * 0.98in
Item Weight: 70g / 2.46oz
Package Size: 9 * 9 * 3.3cm / 3.54 * 3.54 * 1.3in
Package Weight: 93g / 3.28oz
1 * Temperature & Humidity Meter
1 * User Manual
- MAX & MIN Humidity Records–The digital hygrometer will show the MAX & MIN Temperature and Humidity for 24 hours.
- Air Comfort Indicator — Indoor hygrometer thermometer measures humidity and temperature gauge to provide updated and accurate readings every 15s; Humidity level icons indicate current air conditions — DRY/COMFORT/WET. Humidity Monitor ensures proper humidity control, which is benefit for skin, allergen and other health problem.
- Professional Accuracy — Our indoor thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit/Celsius measuring temperature at a range of 32°F – 122.0°F0°C -50.0°C). Resolution of temperature: ±1°C. Digital Hygrometer displays at a range of 20%-95%RH; Resolution of humidity: ±5%RH.
- 3 in 1 Mounting — This humidity meter with magnet attaching, table standing, and wall hanging design, convenient mounting feature for every type of room like garden greenhouse basement baby room guitar room office.
- 100% SATISFACTION LIFETIME GUARANTEE! — We believe in the quality of our Humidity Gauge. We can support 100% SATISFACTION LIFETIME GUARANTEE! If our Humidity Gauge can’t work out or with the other quality reason. You can contact us at any time. And we will make a full refund.
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D Printing for Fashion is the first book that has been designed to give both designers and industry leaders access to the conceptual and practical knowledge needed to participate in what promises to be the biggest cultural/social transformation since the last industrial revolution.
Organized around the three key topics of materials/production technologies, computational geometry/simulation and design methodologies, 3D Printing for Fashion will provide both design students and industry professionals with the know-how, skills and confidence needed to critically engage with a rapidly evolving design landscape of tools, materials and software applications. The book will crucially unpack emerging design methodologies through a series of project-driven step-by-step tutorials and will demystify complex new design and manufacturing processes through interviews with leaders in the design and 3D printing industries.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1. Snapchat Moves Beyond Filters And Into Social Commerce
By MARIELLE CASTILLO – PSFK
Digest: Retail Technology & E-commerce
Curator: Kyle Kelly
Boom… shoppable Snapchat ads. Target and Lancome are among the first. Read More
More from this reading list: http://eepurl.com/b5pILX
2. These high-tech classes are the coolest thing happening in schools today
By Andrew Stern – Tech Insider
Curator: Mark Schreiber
This is a great little 8-minute video on what may be happening in a school near you. The Maker Movement is being adopted quickly and I can’t wait to see what these kids continue to build! Read More
More from this reading list: http://eepurl.com/b5lUlb
3. 3D Printing in Film
By Alec – 3ders.org
Digest: 3D Printing
This is a cool case study of the use of 3D Printing on the popular comedy series Gran’Pa Knows Best. It’s interesting because an amateur filmmaker with a DSLR and a 3D Printer to produce props could make films at 1/10th of the cost these days. Quite the time to be alive. Read More
More from this reading list: http://eepurl.com/b5lpLj
4. U.S. Track Cycling Team Training for Rio Olympics with Smart Sunglasses
By IEEE Spectrum
Curators: Aashay Mody & Ashish Aggarwal
The U.S. Track Cycling Team is using Solos smart glasses to train for the Rio Olympics. The heads-up display allows cyclists to focus on the road ahead while having easy access to all sorts of useful data. Anyone else reminded of Google Glass or Recon Jet?
If you want a pair, it will set you back $350-400 on Kickstarter. Read More
More from this reading list: http://eepurl.com/b5k-xD
5. Introducing Nearby: A new way to discover the things around you
By Android – Official Blog
Curator: Edith Yeung
Google is introducing a new Android feature called Nearby, which notifies you of of things that can be helpful near you. Read More
More from this reading list: http://eepurl.com/b5kATb
Sign up for these or other Startup Digest reading lists, here.