How to use Sparkmaker:
Step1:Add model to SparkStudio to add support and slice
Step2:Save the slice file to SD card.
Step3:Level platform when first print (No need to level again next time).
Step4:Loosen the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step5:Rotate the knob drops the platform to the lowest point
Step6:Press down the platform and tighten the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step7:Pour the resin into resin tank(Less than 120g resin)
Step8:Insert the SD card into the slot (Face down).
Step9:Press the button and start to print
Step10:The print is finished.
Step11:Loosen the handle and remove the platform
Step12:Remove the supports of model
Step13:Clean the model with 99% alcohol
Step14:Irradiate the model with UV-light about 2-3mins.（purchased separately）
Step15:Finally,get the model.
How to Clean the Machine?
The edge of the building platform can be cleaned using tissue or dust cloth and residual adhesive can be removed with a knife or spade and the residual adhesive in the tank should be removed with tweezers. The remaining resin can be absorbed using a syringe and stored in a bottle for next use. Loosen the two screws used to install resin tank and clean the tank with alcohol, and then reinstall it.
Matters needing attention:
1.※When connecting the printer,You should plug in the DC port first,and then plug in the socket.
2.The SparkMaker 3D Printer should put in a place without strong light.
3.UV cover should be put on the SparkMaker Printer when printing.
4.The SD card’s capacity should not more than 32G and should be formatting when first use.
5.Avoid looking at UV light and you should wear goggles.
KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Only 6.6 pounds with a compact size of 170φ*275mm, Featuring a small footprint. Suitable for office, studio or home.
- READY TO PRINT: Unlike most other 3D printers, fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. You can start printing right out of the box!
- OFFLINE PRINTING: Insert an SD card with a print file, press the print button and your design begins to take shape. Without connection problems. Easy to print.
- Printing at 100 micrometer XY resolution and up to 20 micrometer Z layer thickness, SparkMaker has an amazing ability to print in higher resolution compared to DLP 3D printers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Unconditional return, if you have any question please feel free to contact us, we will reply your any product issue within 24 hours.
Click Here For More Information
Design Concept Series: Modeling (Gray): Captures the finest details of your prints, smooth finish surface and dimensionally accurate.
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based printers, calibrated on form labs’ Form2, form labs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (52-54Mpa) with balanced elongation (3-5%)
- Quick Setup in Preform: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Gray V3 or V4
- VOC Free
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Note: Two kinds of bottles with same 500g resin will be send randomly.Parameter information:Size: ~500g/500mlColor: WhiteMain material: resin monomer, photo initiatorExposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15sWarranty: 12 monthsResin parameters:Solidify wavelength: 405nmHardness (D): 79.0Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa. sLiquid density: 1.100 g / cm3Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3Flexural strength: 23.4 MpaTensile strength: 23.4 MpaElongation frequency: 14.2 % Precautions: 1. Storage1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the ANYCUBIC resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment. 2.Usage:1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage. 2) Do not put in the mouth. Keep it away from the children.3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.4) For accidently contact, please wash by plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues. 3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.Before choose the ANYCUBIC resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We may not responsible for any damages caused by incorrect use of the resin.
- Specifically designed for led light source to achieve better printing quality
- Rapid prototyping. The resin has been developed to reduce the forming time
- Strong adhesion. The adhesion has been improved for higher print success rate
- Appropriate toughness. Anycubic uv resins have good combination of hardness and toughness, which brings easy removal of the POT015 and fine printing details
- Great stability. After cured, Anycubic uv resins show good stability in moist and corrosive environment
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale
Check Out Our Website For Details…