The Coreception is a cost-effective 3D printer that is suitable for hobbyists and professionals alike,
made highly popular because it delivers higher quality 3D prints. One major advantage of this 3D
printer is the excellent stability from using a dual Y-axis control system and box-like
frame.Assembling a Coreception is much easier than other printers and can be completed within
25 minutes, giving you an easy start in 3D printing if this is your first time.
Machine Structure: CoreXY
Printing Technology: FDM
Compatible Filaments: 1.75mm PLA, Wood, TPU, ABS, PETG, Copper Filament, etc.
Slicing Software:CURA, simplify3d and so on.
Heated Bed Temperature: 100°C / 212°F
Voltage : Input 110-240V; Output 24V 15A
Print Size: 300 x 300 x 330 mm
Auto Resume Print: Yes
1 x Coreception 3D Printer (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 【Direct drive for more filament flexibility】The geared direct drive extruder now allows you the flexibility to use a wider range of filaments including the following:PLA/ABS/PETG/TPU/CF Nylon /Silk PLA /Wood and Metal infused filaments. And many more fantastic filaments that are compatible with the hotend’s maximum temperature of 260°C / 500°F.
- 【Appearance Upgraded】 We added RGB led lights on the printer with 3 modes of operation to make your printer look cooler: monochrome, flashing, and speed control. The RGB lights have a total of 7 colors options, which can remotely control the flicker frequency and change color in addition to the daily white light illumination model.
- 【Upgraded electronics for getting printing faster】Every Coreception includes a full sized PCB heated bed and a 24v power supply that ensures that you can reach your desired temperatures on the carbon glass bed surface in only a few minutes so you can get printing faster. The upgraded mainboard is equipped with industry standard TMC2208 drivers which are quieter than other stepper motor drivers and allow you to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet.
- 【Large rigid aluminum frame】With a larger build volume of 12″ x 12″ x 13″ (300mm x 300mm x 330mm) you can tackle larger print projects with confidence. The sturdy aluminum extrusion cube frame ensures that the gantry and build plate are fully supported and allow to print at higher speeds without fear of any fear of wobble or vibrations that are common in frames that incorporate plastic or printed parts in them which means less frustration and time wasted trying to improve print quality.
- 【Easy to Assemble】Whether you are an experienced printer looking to expand your print farm or a newcomer looking for a first printer, the Coreception is a great choice for everyone regardless of skill levels. Each Coreception comes shipped partially built with clear instructions for easy assembly and setup in 25 minutes. The Coreception is ideal if you are doing STEM projects, small scale prototyping, costuming, drone making, and so much more. If it can be made from plastic, you can print it!