1. This is a 12 LM8UU linear bearings.
2. Good interchangeability, easy to install
3. 8Mm inside diameter, 15 mm outside diameter, 24mm length
4. Great for linear motion on 3D printer, cnc, and other applications
5. Bearings may require lubrication and break in period
1. Ball in the cage loop to run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
2. The mechanical structure is novel, small and light
Inside diameter : 8mm
Outer diameter : 15mm
Total length : 24mm
Item weight: 160g
Package Size: 150 x 120 x 30mm/5.91 x 4.72 x 1.18in
Package Weight: 160g/5.64oz
General Box Package
12 x Linear Ball Bearing
The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- 1. This is a 12 LM8UU linear bearings.
- 2. Good interchangeability, easy to install
- 3. 8Mm inside diameter, 15 mm outside diameter, 24mm length
- 4. Great for linear motion on 3D printer, cnc, and other applications
- 5. Bearings may require lubrication and break in period.
Visit The Website For More Information…
What is the MasterSpool?
3D Solutech MasterSpool is a new way to deliver 3D printing filament to makers without a spool of any kind, makers will created and make their own spool case through their 3D printer. By getting rid of the plastic spool, we reduce how much plastic is being created and the energy that is put into its creation, creating a solution that’s better for the environment than most traditional methods.
What are the benefits of the Master Spool?
Not only is there the benefit of reducing plastic waste, using the MasterSpool will also reduces costs for new filament, and limits the clutter from amassing of a huge collection of used or empty spools. Rather than throwing away or recycle dozens of spools, using the MasterSpool means you can use all those filament scraps you have laying around on something useful and have one spool for all of your filament.
- No more wasted plastic spool to recycle or reuse and Say goodbye to empty spools! With our spool free filament you simply print the MasterSpool and when the filament runs out you simply swap in another.
- We engineer our 3D printer filament and other materials to adhere to all regulations and standards of quality to ensure trouble-free operation and amazing results. We understand that your 3D printer is an expensive investment. That’s why we offer our superior filament to match it rather than forcing you to settle for cheap alternatives. Your choice is clear!
- At 3D Solutech, our durable printing filament is highly versatile and can meet all of your 3D printing needs and applications. Additionally, it’s housed on our reusable MasterSpool. This specialized spool is lightweight and can be used time and time again for a huge advantage over other spools.
- 3D Solutech PLA filament offers excellent dimensional accuracy with no more than 30 microns of diameter variance. This allows for better and more consistent feeding, as well as high-quality 3D prints. You can get professional results right from your own 3D printing machines!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
# Do You Like the 3D Printing with Silver Shiny Feeling?
# TTYT3D Shine Silver PLA Filament: Make Your 3D Printing Surface Smooth and Shine; You will love Our Shine PLA Filament Range !
Material: 1.75mm Silk Silver PLA Filament
Printing Temperature: 374-446℉（190-230℃）
Heat Bed:No Heat Needed or Heat to 50℃-80℃
Package: Vacuumed Sealed Package; Net Weight: 1kg/Spool
Extra Gift:One Bottle of 10pcs 3D Printing Nozzle Cleaning Needles
Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: High Quality Guarantee, Contact us if you have any problem with the Item, Within 24 hours response,We are always here to serve you!
Click “Add To Cart” above Now, to Create Your Unique 3D Art Now!
- #Shine Silver 3D Printer Filament: Finished 3D Printed Items with Silver Shiny, Design to Fit Most 3D Printers on Market
- # Widely Compatible: It’s Support Almost All FDM 3D Printers on Market,Stability Diameter Tolerance, No Heat Bed Needed
- # Good Performance: Tangle-Free,No Edge Warping, Reduce Jamming, No Bubbles,Strong Toughness,High Gloss,Print Smooth
- # Package: Together With 10pcs 0.4mm 3D Printer Nozzle Cleaning Needles,Vacuum Package with Resealable Storage Bag ,Net Weight 1KG/Spool
- #100% Warranty: Premium Quality Guarantee,Within 24 Hours Reply,100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 1-year Limited Warranty
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…