TFT24 Touch Screen Youtube Video:
Appearance size: 105*46mm
Input voltage: 5V
Some Important Tips for TFT 24 Touch Screen
1,When using class 12864 screen mode, connect to the motherboard’s EXP1 and EXP2, in which No touch function
2. When using serial-screen mode, connect to TFT or AUX-2 on the motherboard via RS232. Touch function run in this mode
3,The two modes correspond to different firmware, please wire according to the pattern type of flashed firmware
4,There are two choice in the listing, if you select the “TFT 24 For Rnder 3”, we will send the extra cable which can connect with Ender 3 printer directly. Otherwise,it can’t connect without a special designed cable
How to update Firmware
1,Log in the open source website of our company to download: https://github.com/bigtreetech
2,Firmware file name:
First copy the above firmware to SD root directory, and then insert the card into the SD card slot of the board
Next please re-power the board or press the reset key, and wait for about 10 seconds before the update is completed
TFT 24 Screen *1 Cable *3(show as picture)
- Using 32bit frequency 72MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series STM32F105RCT6 Microprocessor, the performance has been greatly improved
- UART serial screen and 12864 screen two operating modes can be selected with more higher compatibility
- Serial-screen mode supports both SD card and USB flash drive printing
- Easy to operate with SD card to upgrade the Firmware
Visit The Website For More Information…
ALUNAR 3D printer is a DIY 3D printer I3 kit that comes with all the 3D printer spare parts needed.
This printer is widely used in education, industrial design, school research, home use and much more.
Not only you can learn and know how the 3D printer works
and also you can make some really neat objects by this ALUNAR I3 3D printer.
However, we must tell you:
1.This 3D printer is in need of great passion,
patience and operational ability since it is a DIY kit, comes with all 3D printer spare parts.
2. This 3D printer is perfect for PLA 3D printing, without heated bed.
3.This 3D printer is a user-certified printer kit, it is fully normally functional,
if any problems during the assembly and use, please contact us immediately to resolve.
3D Printer Parameters:
Machine Size: 395*395*415mm
Packing Size: 500*460*150mm
Machine Weight:5.8 Kg
Gross Weight:8.0 kg
Printing Technology: FDM
Heated Bed: NO
Print Size: 150*150*150mm
3D Filament: PLA/PETG/HIPS/WOOD/TPU
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Number of Extruder:1
Printing Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Printing Speed: 40-120mm/s
X Y Axis Speed: 500mm/s (MAX)
Z Axis Speed:5mm/s (MAX)
Operating System: Windows, Mac,Linux
Control Software: Repetier-Host，Cura
Display LCD: MINI 12864
Interface:USB /TF card（support offline print）
1* Black ALUNAR DIY 3D Printer Kit
1*3D Filament Spool Holder
and other spare parts
- First DIY 3D Printer Kit and Best Gift: classical black and unique blue versions for options.
- Optimized and upgraded extruder for easy and safe filament loading and high precision printing.
- Upgraded and certificated power adapter with power on and off switch make sure it’s so easy and safe to use the 3D printer.
- Over Heat and Over Time Protection:If the preheat time over the origin, the printer will alarm and stop working to remind you.It is much safer.
- Better modularization DIY parts and colorful sockets on main board for easier wiring and faster installation,so we can have fun and enjoy the assembly and get great learning experience.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…