PLEASE NOTE: This surface is incredibly sticky at high temperatures for plastics such as PETG, PLA, and ABS. Once the print has finished, DO NOT immediately try to remove the model from the glass bed with force!! This glass bed must come down to room temperature for the advanced surface to “release” the model. Attempting to forcibly remove the print from the glass bed at high temperature WILL DAMAGE the proprietary surface.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 235*235*4MM)
- Excellent adhesion: Creality art carbon and silicone build surface provides the best adhesion in the market. Once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, the carbon-silicone base will release the model which can be easily removed by hand.
- Convenient to use: The new glass plate can be placed on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips. Clean with water or alcohol. Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- High-performance: As the hotbed heats to higher temperatures, it provides even more adhesion. Perfect for those ABS prints with difficult warping issues.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Creality 3D printer Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, Ender-3X .
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 12″ x 12″ square sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
\nItem Size: 200 200mm/ 7.9 7.9in
\nItem Weight: 38g/ 1.3oz
- Covers most 3D printer print beds with one single piece.
- Adheres back(strong adhesion), quickly and easily stick on the heat bed platform, doesn’t easily tear.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The product is divided into two parts: the form of A+B
– Part A: The top is a matte surface (the same as other stickers), and the back is magnetic (the interaction with the front of Part B plays an attractive role)
– Part B: The top is magnetic (with the adsorption under the A part), the back is the 3M adhesive (posted on the printer platform, which plays a fixed role)
Easy removal 3D printing platform for PLA and PLA-based materials. To use it, simply stick the bottom plate onto your build plate and start printing, peel up the top plate with finished prints, then peel off the top plate from the prints. Snap the top plate back into place for next round of printing.
1. Introducing the first ever removable, magnetically secured, build surface for hassle free model removal. Say goodbye to all those removal tools, spatulas, and knives with this genius design.
2. Flexible 3D Printing Build Plate: reusable, provides a durable and stable build surface whilst preventing model warping.
1. This ENDER3 Magnetic Build Surface is rated for PLA filaments ONLY. Any other filaments with high shrinkage coefficients may experience malfunction or decrease in magnetic force over time. This will not prevent your printing from warping.
2. This 3D Printer Heated Bed Cover is not for use with high-temperature printing applications above 70°C.
- SIZE: 235mm x 235mm. Suitable for all FDM printer models, and all heated and non-heated 3D printer beds.
- EASY REMOVAL OF PRINTS: Simply print on the surface, remove the upper magnetic surface from the lower, bend the flexible surface and watch the model fall right into your hands. The first 3D printing surface designed with model removal in mind. This surface is easily removed, and flexible.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Build surface comes with upper magnetic build surface and lower magnetic adhesive base. Place lower 3M adhesive surface on top of normal build plate.
- DURABILITY & EASY CLEAN: It is capable to work at 70ºC. Easy clean with alcohol.
- MORE FLAT FOR PRECISION: Super Flatness. Fast and uniform heating. More precise on printing, especially the bottom of the prints.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…