- Discover what is really involved with using a 3D printer in a classroom, library, lab, or public space
- Review use cases of 3D printers designed to enhance student learning and to make practical parts, from elementary school through university research lab
- Look at career-planning directions in the emerging digital fabrication arena
- Work with updated tools, hardware, and software for 3D printing
QIDI TECH 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2 Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new Red-Blue version QIDI TECH X-one2 is the good choice for 3D printing novices and educators.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 145 L X 145 W X 145 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: ONE
Product Weight: 15 Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Printing via SD card
Voltage: 100V ~ 230 V
- Ready-to-work: QIDI TECH Red-Blue version X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and is calibrated for best print set-up before delivery. The SD card has a copy of the user manual, along with videos and test files. The X-One2 is easy to operate, even for a beginner, as it is ready to start printing right out of box.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Top Comprehensive rating in the Amazon 3d printers.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH Red-Blue X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The Red-Blue version X-One2 has a heated aluminum bed with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy bed with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The bed can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
This book offers a unique guide to the three-dimensional (3D) printing of metals. It covers various aspects of additive, subtractive, and joining processes used to form three-dimensional parts with applications ranging from prototyping to production.
Examining a variety of manufacturing technologies and their ability to produce both prototypes and functional production-quality parts, the individual chapters address metal components and discuss some of the important research challenges associated with the use of these technologies.
As well as exploring the latest technologies currently under development, the book features unique sections on electron beam melting technology, material lifting, and the importance this science has in the engineering context. Presenting unique real-life case studies from industry, this book is also the first to offer the perspective of engineers who work in the field of aerospace and transportation systems, and who design components and manufacturing networks. Written by the leading experts in this field at universities and in industry, it provides a comprehensive textbook for students and an invaluable guide for practitioners
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio analysts forecast the global aircraft engine MRO market to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period, according to their latest market research report.
The introduction of 3D printing technology is one of the major trends being witnessed in the global aircraft engine MRO market 2018-2022. Additive manufacturing comprises the use of digital three-dimensional design data to build a component in layers by depositing material. The application of this technique has been growing in aerospace manufacturing because of the advancement in 3D printing.
THIS REPORT IS AVAILABLE AT A USD 1,000 DISCOUNT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: VIEW MARKET SNAPSHOT BEFORE PURCHASING
According to Technavio analysts, one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the global aircraft engine MRO market is the increasing investments in MRO facilities
Global aircraft engine MRO market: Increasing investments in MRO facilities
An increase in setting up new MRO facilities, particularly in developing economies such as India, is contributing to market growth. Developing countries are the primary focus of MRO companies due to the increase in air passengers, rising middle-class income, and expansion of LCC. For instance, in June 2018, a major vendor announced the expansion of its MRO capabilities by opening a new facility in South Florida.
According to a senior analyst at Technavio for research on maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO), â€œIn January 2017, two major vendors confirmed Poland as the location for their new joint venture to service two crucial engine types that are manufactured by one of the vendors. These two engine types are being used in the aircraft of a key airline carrier. This MRO facility is expected to be located in the Legnica Special Economic Zone.â€�
Global aircraft engine MRO market: Segmentation analysis
The global aircraft engine MRO market research report provides market segmentation by engine type (turbofan and turbojet and turboprop) and by region (the Americas, EMEA, and APAC). It provides an in-depth analysis of the prominent factors influencing the market, including drivers, opportunities, trends, and industry-specific challenges.
EMEA held the largest share of the market in 2017, accounting for close to 38% share. It was followed by APAC and the Americas respectively. In mature markets such as North America and Europe, the domestic growth rates are below the global average. But, the increasing flight connectivity in emerging markets provides more growth opportunities.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS MARKET? REQUEST A FREE SAMPLE REPORT
Technavioâ€™s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Some of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
Five Forces Analysis
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Competitive scenario
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavioâ€™s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavioâ€™s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at [email protected].