3D printing enthusiasts will LOVE this tape! Cover your printer bed deck for easy removal of prints and replace tape easily as it wears. 3D printers do not come with good surfaces for easy print removal.
This Blue Painters Tape features a specially formulated, high tack adhesive. Works for textured, semi-rough, or smooth surfaces and has the tackiness it needs to adhere to your surfaces yet allows for clean removal up to 21 days. Heat from prints will greatly affect this however!
High performance masking tape is for general industrial, construction, and do-it-yourself use. The acrylic adhesive system will not dry out or lose holding power. Works well on drywall, glass, hardwood floors, wood trim, and a variety of surfaces. Most typical use is LATEX paint jobs and window protection mask off.
Very Important: Surfaces must be well cleaned, dust free, greaseless, and very dry before application. While the backing of the tape is moisture resistant the adhesive is definitely not. ALL adhesive is pressure & heat sensitive. Make sure you press it firmly after application. Apply at room temperature or above if possible. The dryer and warmer the installation area, the more you run your fingers over it, the better the adhesion (less bleed). REMOVE ASAP! (always pull gently at slight angle AWAY from painted edge) Painters tape is known as semi-permanent removable, it gets stronger every day. The longer you leave it on the more difficulty removing it. Rolled or brushed paint jobs require much sooner removal than sprayed.
Blue Painters Tape is not for everything! May not play well with all types of oil based paints, lacquers, etc. You must be willing to experiment, there are 100’s of kinds of tape for a reason.
Other uses: 3D print bed masking or printer deck covering, Glue or Caulk lines, Over spray protection, Chrome protection when cutting or grinding.
- Premium #1 Grade USA MADE Product – Thicker paper, Stronger adhesive for Contractors & Pros
- 6 Mil High Tack creped backing, 22.0 steel adhesion, 20 lb tensile strength, 9% elongation
- UV Resistant for 10 days up to 150 degrees outdoors, 40-125 indoor range for 21 day clean removal
- 3D Printer bed print surfaces – Strong, flexible, durable, versatile – broad range of applications
- Dispenser friendly, Pulls off roll VERY quick without tearing, needs LESS pressure to stick down.
Click Here For More Information
Package included: 5pcs thermistors
Application : Heated bed or extruder of Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer
Resistance value at 25°C=100K
Thermistor: small size 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
Wiring insulation: high temperature Teflon/PTFE.
- Use for heated bed or extruder
- It has 2 pin female connector
- Wire length: 1m/39.4 inches
- Package include: 5 thermistors
- Temperature sensor 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
eMate is a low-temperature (70 ~ 100°C) filament, which is perfect for use by children using the Monoprice MP Select 3D Printing Pen. This sample pack includes six (6) 20-foot strands of eMate filament in the following colors: Natural, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Black.
- Natural,Red,Yellow,Blue Green, and Black
- This sample pack includes six (6) 20-foot strands of eMate filament in the following colors: Natural | Red | Yellow | Blue | Green | Black
- eMate is a low-temperature (70 ~ 100C) filament, which is perfect for use by children using the MP Select 3D Printing Pen.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Service & Support : You’re never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
1. After replace the nozzle, Please recalibrate the distance between nozzle and build plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
2. Please do not use flame to test their heat resistance, because the flame’s temperature is much higher than 300 degrees Celsius (572 Fahrenheit ).
Heat insulation cotton: Length 80mm/3.15in, width 20mm/0.78in, thickness 2mm;
PTFE high temp tape: Total length 10m/32.8ft, width 8mm, thickness 0.13mm
10PCS heat insulation cotton;
One Roll of PTFE High Temp Tape
- Compatibility: Matches all 3D print extruder heater block offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap , etc.
- High temperature resistance: Both PTFE tape and heat insulation cotton, short term resistance to temperature 260 degrees Celsius (500 Fahrenheit ), long term resistance to temperature 300 degrees Celsius (572 Fahrenheit )
- Function: Keep heater block temperature constant, so that improving the quality of the printed matter, save electricity and prolong the service life of heater and temp sensor
- Use-method: You can cut cotton into the right size and hole according to your needs, then stick it firmly with PTFE tape. 5 sides of heater can be wrapped up in cotton, except the surface installed heater wire, but you just need to use 1 piece cotton. You can also use PTFE tape to stick any other parts on your 3D printer
- Material: The heating insulation cotton is made from heat resistant ceramic fiber, the tape is made from PTFE
Visit The Website For More Information…