- Model: NTC 3950.
- Length: 120cm/3.9ft.
- Thermistor: 100K ohm.
- Suitable for: pre wiring thermistor for RepRap 3D printer extruder or heating bed.
- Here is 24-hour service, if you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
Package included: 5pcs thermistors
Application : Heated bed or extruder of Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer
Resistance value at 25°C=100K
Thermistor: small size 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
Wiring insulation: high temperature Teflon/PTFE.
● Cartridge heaters is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention
● The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core
● The number of coils varies depending on the power, and provide a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures
● The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid, or gas)
Cartridge Heater Application:
● Widely used for manufacturing plastic and rubber parts in the car industry or in the food processing industry, etc
● Semiconductor chamber heating, semiconductor wafer lead connection, semiconductor wire and die bonding
● Freeze protection and deicing of equipment in cold climates or applications ● Humidity Control
● Patient Comfort heating used in medical devices
● Mold die and platen heating
● Seal bars used in packaging equipment
● Test sample heating in gas chromatography
● For 3D printers: use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in Marlin firmware
● Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
● High accuracy: ±1%
● Resistance value at 25°C=100K
● Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
● Wiring length: 1 meter
● Operating temperature range: -40 ° C … + 300 ° C
● Dissipation power factor: ≥ 5MW / ° C (static air)
● Rated power: 45MW
● Thermal time constant ≤ 7S (static air)
● Temperature Coefficient of Resistance; -2-5% / ° C
5x 12V Cartridge Heater with 1.0m Wire
5x NTC Thermistor 3950 100k
1x Allen Wrench
New 2107 Version with working temperature up to 300C. Leads insulated with fiberglass, thermistor glued with 600C rated ceramic compound.
Our Screw In Thermistor uses most popular in reprap community EPCOS B57560G104F.Hex brass body with M3x0.5 threaded stud allows you to easily screw the thermistor into a M3 hole with zero chance of it falling out halfway through a print.Simply tap the existing hole on your hot end with a M3 tap and screw in the thermistor. The thermistor leads are insulated in fiberglass Tubing, 2 Pole JST Style Connector is attached to the leads ends. Connection cable with mating JST connector for connecting with 3D printer electronics is included. Thermistor glued in housing with high temperature 600C rated ceramic glue. Maximum allowed temperature for prolonged time is 300C.
1 x Hex Housed Modular Thermistor assembled with PTFE tubing, JST female connector and NTC EPCOS B57560G104F 100k Thermistor.