Gadget Nerds is collective of tinkerers and nerds. We don’t just sell the stuff, we use it every day. Buy with confidence knowing that you are buying from people who actually know what the hell you are talking about.
Our tool is a response to the putty knives posing as 3D Print Tools. Granted our product looks the same, but we made deliberate design decisions like over molding the blade into the handle and featuring a rubber comfort grip. We’ve also put it through its paces and found it to be difficult for the tool to break unless you’re being a Hulk.
This is a great compliment to go with your 3D printer. The long, thin, flexible blade is rounded making it safe for kids to use. It’s thin enough to get between the print bed and your raft or print. This simple tool helps with the struggle on stuck on 3D prints. Please note this is to loosen the print from the bed. It is not a scraper style for tough stuck on prints. It will function just fine, but it’s not a pry bar. If you are experiencing tough stuck on prints, you may want to re-level your bed and adjust your Z axis accordingly.
Any seller other than ‘Gray Caravan Co.’ attempting to resell on this listing are selling counterfeit goods. Please report these sales to Amazon.com immediately and request a refund.
Product comes with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. Warranty upheld only by ‘Gray Caravan Co.’
- 4″ long flexible blade (.045″ thick) wrapped in a sturdy black rubber comfort grip handle.
- Unlike other putty knives posing as “3D Print Removal Tools” our handle is built to last. We over mold the handle onto a 1.5″ tang for maximum resiliency.
- Our thin blade allows you to safely remove your print or raft from the print bed with ease. Avoid damaged to your print bed and use one of our tools.
- Doubles as a print bed leveling tool or nozzle drool remover. No more burned fingers or uneven printing.
- Buy with confidence from enthusiasts just like you. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and our product is backed by our World Class Customer Service.