Application: Suit for 0.5KG 1KG PLA ABS 1.75mm 3.0mm 3d printer filament Material: Metal and Plastic
1kit 3D Printer Filament Holder
1pcs Allen Key
- 【Material】 Metal and Plastic, stable, durable
- 【Application】Suit for 0.5KG 1KG PLA ABS 1.75mm 3.0mm 3d printer filament
- 【Widely Used】Suit for all 3D printers
- 【Install】Already assembled,you don’t need to assemble it by yourself
- 【Package Include】1kit 3D Printer Filament Holder, 1pcs Allen Key
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Love creating but hate the fuss involved?
In the world of 3D printing, SLA/DLP printers offer intricate details and a far lower need for post-processing when compared to filament types, but they do have their downsides. Resin is a delicate material, requiring careful storage and immediate printer clean-up after every project.
But what if you could minimize these annoyances? If you’re 3D printing for work or as a hobby, we believe that creating new models should be an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. Here’s something that can help.
Keep your printer and resin safe with this Industrial Blackout Cover by Mach5ive!
Our industrial blackout cover offers an efficient way to protect your 3D printer from dust, shop dirt, and spills. It is made with extra durable PVC coated polyester that acts as another barrier to help contain resin fumes.
But what really makes our cover essential for printer owners is its ability to block UV light – this allows you to prevent accidental resin from curing if the room you keep it in gets plenty of sunlight. This also means that you can simply cover up your printer after a project if you don’t have time to clean up just yet.
Never leave your printer exposed and vulnerable again! We’ve designed our protective cover to be as easy to use as possible. It has a custom fit but still has enough room to make slipping it on or off quick and sweat-free.
What else makes our blackout cover special?
✅ Ideal for shop and studio environments
✅ Non-toxic skin-safe material
✅ Lightweight and compact
Keep your investment secure. Add the Mach5ive Industrial Blackout Cover for 3D Resin Printers to your cart today!
- ✅ HIGH-PERFORMANCE PRINTER COVER – Keep your printer free of dust, UV rays and moisture! Our industrial blackout printer dust cover protects from damage and helps contain stray resin fumes. Also acts as a thermal insulator, keeping heat in during printing in cold weather.
- ✅ USER-FRIENDLY & VERSATILE – Slipping our cover on is fast and effortless on Elegoo Mars/Mars Pro, Anycubic Photon/Photon-S, Zortrax Inkspire, SparkMaker, WanHao D7 & D8, Epax X1, QIDI Tech Shadow, Longer Orange 10, Longer Orange 30, Phrozen Sonic Mini.
- ✅ CLEAN UP ON YOUR OWN TIME – Now you’re no longer forced to tidy up your printer right after a project. Use our 3D printer dust cover to keep the device secure until you have time for cleaning.
- ✅ PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT – Why take the risk of moisture, dust, and curious pets or toddlers damaging your 3D printer? Avoid expensive repairs or lower print quality by using this protective cover.
- ✅ EXTRA DURABLE – Made of heavy-duty PVC coated polyester, our 9″ W x 9″ L x 16″ H cover is built to last. It is waterproof and safe from tears and abrasion, while remaining very flexible.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Print the Widest Possible Range of Materials The signature all-metal design allows you to reliably print high temperature materials, and it has added extra functionality with soft and flexible filaments. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer. High Temperature Performance The V6 can comfortably reach 300°C. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) or PT100 you can reach over 400°C. This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. The PTFE filament guide inside the V6 HotEnd is never subjected to high temperatures, so there is no risk of damage through overheating. Compact E3D focussed on cutting as much bulk from the E3D V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 62mm, and low bulk in X/Y dimensions! Easy to Use The new thermistor cartridge simply slides into place and is secured with a single screw. High temperature glass is used in the sleeving to insulate the thermistor legs as well. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly taping. High Quality Printing E3D kept the sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing. Adaptable The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. E3D’s nozzles and blocks give more opportunity to choose how to print.
- Genuine E3D Parts
- The E3D V6 Hot End: Smaller, Easier, High Performance
- High Temperature Performance
- Low bulk in X/Y dimensions
Visit The Website For More Information…
►This is a Optimized version of 3D Printer Extruder. It is very light and compact. It can use a lighter motor, any Bowden-type 3D printer can become a powerful, reliable little beast. It is easy to manually squeeze, remove, load and unload Filament.
At the same time, You only need a hex wrench, you will be able to within a minute to remove the Titan, regardless of the opening and assembly are very easy and fast.
►Installation Points: The top surfaces of the two gear s must be flush adjust the pinion accordingly
►We have done thousands times of tests, including strength testing, time testing and so on. It really works well. Let’s try it:))
►1 x WINSINN Extruder Full kit (All Accessories show as Picture 2)
►Note: This Kit NOT Included Motor, V6 Hotend, Titan Aero
-WINSINN are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 60 days money back guarantee and 24 months warranty.
-If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, WINSINN Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- ✔️Compatible with E3D-V6 Hotend and Titan Aero Upgrade Kit
- ✔️High quality Titan extruder, Very easy to upgrade your printer
- ✔️Filament:1.75mm 3mm PLA / ABS / Flexible / other
- ✔️Suitable For Remote and Short distance
- ✔️Note: This Kit NOT Included Motor, V6 Hotend, Titan Aero
Visit The Website For More Information…