The Voxel is a unique, easy to use, beginner-friendly 3D printer that brings 3D printing to the masses with its simple menu system displayed on a 2.8″ color IPS touch screen. The assisted leveling system reduces calibration to a single tap on the touch screen and the print nozzle can be swapped out in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. It features 8GB of internal memory for storing 3D models, a USB port for connecting a flash drive, a Wi-Fi® radio with a hotspot option for connecting your PC, and a built-in camera for monitoring print operations. Best of all, the printer comes fully assembled and includes sample 3D models and filament, allowing you to start printing within minutes of taking it out of the box. Quick Change Nozzle Heated Removable Build Plate Assisted Leveling Internal Memory Quick Change Nozzle: Unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the Voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind. Heated Removable Build Plate: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model a breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°C. Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface. Internal Memory: The printer has 8GB of internal memory
- Quick change nozzle: unlike other 3D printers, which require tools and 20-40 minutes of work to replace the nozzle, the voxel has a quick change nozzle that allows you to change the nozzle in seconds, without the need for tools of any kind
- Heated, flexible, and removable: The removable, flexible build plate makes removing a model A breeze. Simply remove and flex it to dislodge the model. You can easily replace it if it becomes damaged or can swap in a second build plate to start a new print immediately after completion of a project. Additionally, it can be heated to temperatures up to 60°c
- Assisted Levelling: Assisted bed leveling makes the process of setting up the print bed as easy as a single tap to the touch screen interface.
- Auto feeding with filament sensor: makes loading filament simple. Insert your filament into the printer’s filament loading Port, then tap ‘Load filament’ on the color touchscreen menu. Additionally, a built-in sensor recognizes low filament levels and will pause prints in progress until filament is reloaded
- Please visit Monoprice and search for ‘voxel’ Or Type part number 35881 in the search bar to visit the product page and download the latest software and manual
Click Here For More Information
3D Hero Black + White PLA Printer Filament, Filament PLA 1.75 mm,1KG Spool(2.2lbs) 2 Spools,Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
✮✮✮ Filament Features ✮✮✮
Color: Black (Dark Black) + White(Snow White)
Net Weight: Filaments total 2KG
Diameter: 1.75mm PLA Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this Incredible PLA filament for 3D printers ➤Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
- 【3D Printer Filament PLA】1kg PLA Black + 1kg PLA White 3D Filament.(Total 2 Spools)
- 【Non Toxic & Low Odor】Ideal materials for printing, Eco-friendly & NO harm to user. All printer filaments have passed SGS,ISO,ROHS.
- 【PLA 3D Filament】High purity Low shrinkage,High strenth with Better toughness,Ease of Use,No bubbles.
- 【High Compatibility】Compatible 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- 【Guarantee & Service】One year warranty,Any problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will replace for you.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive CompliantEnotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✔0.5KG TPU Filament Spool✔ Enotepad Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- ✔1.75MM Diameter +/- 0.02mm✔ TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- ✔Printing temperature: 195-230°C✔ Enotepad Flexible TPU filament are Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- ✔Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:✔ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ✔100% Environmental Friendly✔ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
WHY CHOOSE INLAND 3D PRINTER FILAMENT?
Inland is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with various colors for 3D printing.
It is owned by Micro Center, a well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer top quality of products in a more competitive price on Amazon, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee!
PLA has a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn’t warp as easily,
meaning it doesn’t require a heating bed (although it definitely helps).
PLA doesn’t give off an evil smell during printing. It’s generally considered an odorless filament.
When to use it
You can use it whenever you can. It’s perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts.
When Not use it:
1. Something that needs to hold up in 60¡ãC temperatures;
2. Tool handles or parts that will be dropped repeatedly;
3. Parts that have very thin portions will break after bending slightly.
Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
Available colors: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/Purple/ Luminous/ Pink/ Natural/ Yellow/ Brown/Green/Silver/Gold.
Print Temperature: 215 °C – 230 °C (419 °F – 446 °F)
Weight: 2.20 lbs.(1.00 kg)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 kg PLA Filament
Actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool / 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) / A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215°C – 230°C (419°F – 446°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Widely Application: Inland PLA Filament is compatible with the majority of 3D printers, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications, food safety levels and other consumer products
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures, 100% satisfaction guarantee provided. Contact Amazon customer support for a replacement if you received a wrong condition item
Check Out Our Website For Details…