Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive CompliantEnotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✔0.5KG TPU Filament Spool✔ Enotepad Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- ✔1.75MM Diameter +/- 0.02mm✔ TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- ✔Printing temperature: 195-230°C✔ Enotepad Flexible TPU filament are Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- ✔Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:✔ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ✔100% Environmental Friendly✔ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
WHY CHOOSE INLAND 3D PRINTER FILAMENT?
Inland is a professional manufacturer specialized in offering quality PLA/ ABS/ PETG/ PVA/ TPU filament with various colors for 3D printing.
It is owned by Micro Center, a well-known reliable retail company in USA. We always offer top quality of products in a more competitive price on Amazon, and provide 100% satisfaction guarantee!
PLA has a lower printing temperature than ABS, and it doesn’t warp as easily,
meaning it doesn’t require a heating bed (although it definitely helps).
PLA doesn’t give off an evil smell during printing. It’s generally considered an odorless filament.
When to use it
You can use it whenever you can. It’s perfect for boxes, gifts, models, prototype parts.
When Not use it:
1. Something that needs to hold up in 60¡ãC temperatures;
2. Tool handles or parts that will be dropped repeatedly;
3. Parts that have very thin portions will break after bending slightly.
Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
Available colors: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/Purple/ Luminous/ Pink/ Natural/ Yellow/ Brown/Green/Silver/Gold.
Print Temperature: 215 °C – 230 °C (419 °F – 446 °F)
Weight: 2.20 lbs.(1.00 kg)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 kg PLA Filament
Actual color may vary from picture slightly due to computer settings.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool / 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) / A wide range of colors available
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 215°C – 230°C (419°F – 446°F), use with heated build platform is recommended
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing
- Widely Application: Inland PLA Filament is compatible with the majority of 3D printers, perfect for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications, food safety levels and other consumer products
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures, 100% satisfaction guarantee provided. Contact Amazon customer support for a replacement if you received a wrong condition item
Check Out Our Website For Details…
THE RESET Moon Lamp: Using the 3D printing manufacturing technology to reproduce Luna Surface,layer by layer stack, makes it looks just like a true moon you can handing. Specifications: – Printing Material: PLA – Material Feature: environmental,non-toxic – Data Source: NASA Satellite Data – Size: 5.9 Inch – Battey Capacity: 400mAh – CCT: 3000K~6000K – Power Supply: USB DC 5V – Charging Time: 2~3 hours – Working Time: 4~20 hours (depends on brightness) Package content: – 1* Moon Night Light – 1* USB Charging Cable – 1* Wooden Stand – 1* User Manual Add to your “CART” now to enjoy your amazing experience and THE RESET your life!!!
- ✔️3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY: This Moon lamp is made by most innovative 3D printing technology and price astronomical data, to create a texture that is very similar to the real moon. Built in rechargeable lithium battery, give you surprise that you must be handing a real moon, it brings you lucky and happiness.
- ✔️INSTRUCTION: Touch the control switch within 1 second to switch light color (white and yellow), and touch more than 1 second to adjust the brightness of the light.
- ✔️BRILLIANT DESIGN: This 3D print night lamp is made by 3D printer with eco-friendly materials (PLA), rechargeable lithium battery included and USB charging (include cable without Adapter), long touch control brightness and short touch switch the color. Our 3D print moon light offer you an impressively wide 360 degree beam angle
- ✔️BEST SHOPPING EXPRIENCE: Our goal is to provide you with a quality product. We aim to make you happy with your purchase. However, if you’re not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon.
- ✔️GOOD DECORATIONS AND GIFTS: The brilliant 3D moon light design brings you mystery and romance, suitable for many occasions, ideal creative decorations for courtyard, bedroom, dinner table, pathways, parties, cafe and can create a wonderful atmosphere that beyond your expectations. It is also a perfect gift to girls boys kids, your loved one or girlfriend.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Our PLA is made in America and developed to provide consistent, strong and eco-friendly filament for 3d printing. It is trusted by the world’s leading research institutions and businesses. —– PLA is a multi-use material and one of the most commonly used for 3D printing. It is made from sustainable natural products, making it biodegradable and friendly to the environment. Helping our customers 3d print with high quality materials is our number one priority. —- FEATURES Material: PLA (Polylactic Acid) — Color: Black — Weight: 1kg (2.2 lbs) — Diameter: 3mm — Recommended Extrusion and Nozzle Temperature : 195°C – 215°C — Recommended Print Bed Temperature: 0 – 70°C — Quality You Can Rely On PLA has a low shrinkage rate which means you can print larger models very well. — Exceptional Toughness: Manufactured with tight tolerances and a wide extruder temp range, which means no extruder nozzle problems and smooth sailing with your prints. — High Compatibility: Lulzbot, Ultimaker, MakerBot, Printrbot, Airwolf, Leapfrog, Type A Machines, MakerGear, MBot, Prusa, Monoprice, FlashForge, DeltaWASP, MendelMax, Wanhao, Robo3D and all other open source machines. — Eco-friendly: All PLA has passed the RoHS compliance, made with 100% polylactic acid. — We offer 24/7 customer service to our customers, so if there’s every a question on your 3d printing filament, somebody is available to help.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 195C-215C
- Bed Temperature: 0-70C
- PLA Filament
- Made in America
- Consistent Diameters Checked by Laser Technology
Check Out Our Website For Details…