Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
- Print Speed Upgrade: Max print speed up to 100mm/second. (XYZware software must be version V188.8.131.52 or above)
- Innovative Auto-Calibration: This 3D printer utilizes a new 9-point calibration detection that adjusts the print bed level along the Z-axis. Just run the calibration test and watch the printer adjust itself!
- The da Vinci Jr. 3in1 prints only with XYZprinting’s non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Free XYZ 3D Resources: XYZmaker 3D Design Software, XYZ 3D Gallery, XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum, XYZware 3D Printing Software
Start your 3D printing adventure by downloading some of the 4,500+ FREE 3D models available from our online XYZ 3D Gallery. We have nine categories that include everything from toys and games, to art pieces and educational items. Students and teachers get FREE access to our online curriculum education program, XYZprinting STEAM, which helps K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics educators to incorporate 3D printing into their classroom.
- Compact and Productive: The da Vinci Mini is 30％ smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints
- Connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing
- The da Vinci Mini filaments are made using PLA plastics derived from corn starch, making them environmental and non-toxic
- The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions
- Make your dreams into reality with the FREE downloadable version of XYZmaker 3D modeling design software for beginners
Read the Instruction Carefully!
At First, It Would Be Pretty Difficult to Mount The Lamp Onto the Balance Point.
Keep Calm, Just Treat It As a Game.
If You Fail Many Times, Take A Break and Watch Our Guiding Video.
After A Few Successful Tries, You Will Be Practiced.
There Are 2 Wooden Plate to Assist Finding the Balance Point. It Is Not Suggested to Use Them.
Be Ware. On One of the Plate, There Is a Needle Covered By A Rubber. Don’t Forget to Cover It Again After Use.
Magnetic Force > 3N
Levitation Height : 8-12mm
Color Temperature : White 6000K
Light Power : 1W
Suggested Working Temperature : 0 ~ 40°C
Suggested Working Humidity: 10%~90%RH
Base Material : ABS
Lamp Material : High Transmittance PLA Material
Average Shell Thickness : 3mm
Voltage : 100~240V to 15/12V
Power : 6W
Moon Weight : 360g
Base Weight : 600g
- 【Magnetic Levitating】 – 3 Years of Technical Research & 5 Times super Magnetism, to Enable The Moon to Hover&Rotate in the Air Stably.
- 【Wireless Power Supply】 – By Adopting Electromagnetic conversion, The Lamp Sphere Gets Rid Of Power Cord, Being Able To Float Independantly, Just Like the Moon.
- 【Seamless Forming】 – a Unibody Moon Reproducing the Moon Surface Precisely by High-resolution 3D Printing.
- 【Quality Guarantee】 Gurantee Refund or Replacement for Defective Lamps.