Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive CompliantEnotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.5KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✔0.5KG TPU Filament Spool✔ Enotepad Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a subclass of thermoplastics which prints strong parts that are also flexible.
- ✔1.75MM Diameter +/- 0.02mm✔ TPU is easy to print thanks to excellent bed adhesion and the filament’s tendency to not warp.
- ✔Printing temperature: 195-230°C✔ Enotepad Flexible TPU filament are Compatible with all FDM printers on the market that accept 1.75 mm filament.
- ✔Vacuumed Sealed Packaging:✔ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ✔100% Environmental Friendly✔ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment.